Friday, April 18, 2014

Summer Bliss

I love my title, Summer Bliss, but would love it even more if the temperature around here matched it. I am sooooooo ready for summer and I am guessing that most of you are too so I am getting us all in the mood by sharing a couple of warm weather layouts created with the great Echo Park Summer Bliss collection.



Echo Park knocked it out of the park with this release again with the oranges, teals, and yellow colors! It just screams SUMMER!!!! These two layouts were also created using a couple of the sketches from our SketchAThon going on now in the forums. We would love to see you there!!

Happy Friday!!!

- Tammi

5 comments :

  1. Oh I love Echo Park! What a wonderful job you did with your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are both awesome, makes you feel like it's already summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the white space in these layouts and how they really show off the great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in these collections. And such pretty layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful collection and perfect for your photos! Love your layouts!!
    Now I'm ready for summer and some warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete