Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Beauty

Last year we had such a wonderful opportunity when the broadway musical Beauty and the Beast came to town.  Autumn and I made a girls night of it and I think watching the look on her face throughout the show was just as fun as actually watching the show.  I used Fancy Pants Me-ology to create this page of the snapshot we took from the night. No photos allowed of the performance so we settled for one with the program.  You can't tell in the pictures but she made sure she was wearing her Beauty and the Beast flip flops.


Here is a close-up of some of the great elements that come with this collection.


***Tracy***

8 comments :

  1. CUTE! Just bought this collection! Can't wait to dig in and USE it! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time! Thanks for sharing! I really like that paper line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun show to see! I would love to take my daughter to that! Love all the layering on your page! Super cute title too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout -that collection might need to go on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  5. the diamond pattern paper is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute layout. I like the layers and tucked in tags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout of a special outing.

    ReplyDelete