Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pillow Box

Hey there!
Lisa here today to share another project I created using the Fancy Pants Corrugated Cardboard.
I found directions on how to make a pillow box on Pinterest and decided to try making one.

I used the red Corrugated Cardboard along with the Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas Embellishment kit and came up with this:



                  I am going to add some Hershey Kisses and give it to my Goddaughter for Christmas.

                          You can find the Corrugated cardboard in all the Fancy Pants kits.

Stop back next week where I will be sharing my last corrugated cardboard project with you.
                                                                 Enjoy your day!

7 comments :

  1. So cute! I love those little bottle brush trees! I have some that I will be decorating packages with this Christmas. I think I have a pillow box cut file, so I'll be adding that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable, love all the wrapped twine and string, and the bells!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute box. I love all of the embellishments!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the idea of making boxes from corrugated paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Lisa! Really love that tiny tree! Your daughter will love this too!

    ReplyDelete