Monday, January 12, 2015

Life's Better With Friends

Hello and Happy Monday!  Jennifer here for my very first post for My Scraps and More! I'm so excited to be a part of such a great team!  Today, I'm sharing a Mix It Up Monday challenge and I hope you'll play along!  I used the lovely True Friend collection from Fancy Pants found in the MSAM store
  
 
For the challenge, use:
4 patterned papers
3 stickers/die cuts
2 buttons/enamel dots
1 doily
 
 


Love these cute little buttons and chipboard buttons from the True Friend collection!


 
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to link up your layout on forum under weekly challenges! I can't wait to see what you make!
Have a great day!
 
 


6 comments :

  1. I really love the layers, cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute page, I love all your little floating bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page Jennifer! I love all the layering you did and your fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn this is such a cute layout. The layering is fantastic and the composition is fabulous. Love that your pictures alwAys remain the focus. Fabulousness!!!!

    ReplyDelete