Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sketchathon

Happy April Fools Day!
Lisa here with you today to share a layout and a sketch I created.
Do you like sketches?
If so, you need to head on over to My Scraps & More Board! We are having a sketchathon this month- a new sketch every day to play with! That's not all, there is a fabulous prize up for grabs as well! AND THAT'S NO FOOLING!
I have the privilege of posting the first sketch and a layout today!
I used Amy Tangerine Plus One and Simple Stories DIY Boutique for this layout:

 
Here are a few close ups:

 
I love the wood frames in this collection! I even cut one to make it look like I used more on this page.

 
I added a few spatters and fussy cut some frames and hexagons:

 
Here is the sketch I created and based my layout on:
 
 
Hope you will play along with all the fun sketches this month!

7 comments :

  1. Looking forward to a month of sketches! Love your ink work on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome layout! I totally love it, great sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a hard sketch to use on first glance but your page is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to start the sketch a thon. This is a great sketch and a great layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE sketch a thon!!! It is always so much fun!! Super cute layout and awesome 1st sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! Sketches are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for sketchathon, yay! I love the grouping of embellies and the big, centered title, great page!

    ReplyDelete