Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Watching You Play.

Hello and good morning....

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Right now we are totally in the middle of my son's baseball season and gearing up for the playoffs pretty soon. I am always a sucker for sports pages and LOVE to scrap them, even with non themey sports papers. I used the October Afternoon Treasure Map, which is kinda travel/summery/ ocean collection and totally used it on a sports layout.


I actually used a pack of Crate embellies that I placed under the photo for layering:


And used some October Afternoon mini alphas for a super long title, I LOVED the view finder and thought it worked with the title:


And then added a punched border through the center of the page.

So remember, mix it up!!! Just because a collection is themed for a particular event or theme, doesn't mean you have to use it for that purpose....

Thanks sooo much for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

2 comments :