Saturday, August 1, 2015

Life Is Sweet

Hello and Happy Saturday! This past week I had a Word Up Wednesday challenge up on the MSAM forums!  I asked participants to use the word "SWEET" on their page!  I finally broke into my American Crafts' Shimelle True Stories collection. I had been hoarding the beautiful papers and embellishments!  



I used a wooden veneer title from Evalicious'  Life's Sweet collection.  I am so happy Audrey  brought this awesome company into the store!  

I used one of the tags from the Die Cut Cardstock Shapes for my journaling. Also, from the Shapes, I added a bright yellow ruler and cute heart.  The flair and bakers twine are from my stash! 

I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe on both the B side of Grey Floral  and Specialty Vellum "Earl Grey".

I'm also loving the die cut clouds!! Super cute accent to your page!  

Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out the newest collections at the My Scraps and More Shop!! 
Have a great day!



1 comment :