Sunday, August 2, 2015

summertime in the store!

Summer to me screams sun, and the color yellow. There are so many awesome new fall lines coming into the store, and I wanted to share some awesome yellow product to complete your summer projects, as fall will be here before we all know it!

No project can be started with out a great base paper,like this one by  Fancy Pants called paper sunshine.
And how amazingly does this Sunbeam paper by Echo Park go with the above print!!

I love the polka dots on this B side of the Shimelle Americano paper .


I found these perfect alpha stickers from the new PinkFresh Studio line, Happy things. I am soo in love with this new line!
How awesome is that bright yellow instagram frame by Pink Paislee!
This Heidi Swapp mist is the perfect tone for summer sprinkled on your page!
 
 
Of course ya'll know how much I LOVE my sequins, and Love the softer yellow tone in these sequins by Cocoa Vanilla Studios.
You can also, try to use the fun search bar in store to find more great products by searching things by categories such as "SUN""YELLOW" ,  and "SUMMER" !
I hope these great products encourage you to get in all your summer products for your bright projects in while the summer sun is still in full rage!!
                                                                 Brianna

2 comments :